There are many applique techniques. Some are easier than others, some are more suited to projects than others.
As we post more and more lessons on our website, we will updating this page with links to the various instructions for applique. They will all be free lessons for general use.
- Fusible Webbing Requirements
- Fusible Applique how-to: includes a free daisy pattern so you can work along
- Fusible Applique stitching: learn 2 different methods of stitching
- Satin Stitch - tunneling and how to avoid it
- Needle Turn Applique part 1
- Needle Turn Applique part 2
- Creating Applique Circles Easily
- Quilter's Knot: starting and ending hand applique
Applique Butterfly (fusible webbing project)
Applique Patterns Available
Here are some of our favorite applique designs available here on our website.
BOW poppy block
1 of 55+ flower blocks available
Featured in Keepsake Quilting Catalog