Here are a few frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question, please email us and we will get right back to you. Do make sure you have firstname.lastname@example.org email in your contacts so you receive our reply. Contact us here.
How much will I be charged for shipping? Our patterns and embroidery designs are all downloads so there is no shipping charge.
When will I receive my purchase?
- After purchase the download link will automatically become available on the thank you page. The link will automatically be sent to your email inbox as well. Please check your spam folder to ensure the download has not been filtered in there. If you still cannot find it, please add arbee @ arbeedesigns.com (without the spaces) in your contacts and then contact us so we can send you a new link.
I am having trouble purchasing a pattern! What do I do?
- Often the issue is within your browser. If this happens, try using a different browser (ie Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) or try rebooting your computer or device. You can also try using a different device.
- If you have tried a different browser and device, you can request an e-invoice by email. Send us your order and we will send you an e-invoice. Please check your spam box as our replies often end up in there. If you have not heard from us in 24 hours (it is often much much sooner) then please try again. We will contact you! Request an e-invoice.
Do you take payment over the phone?
- No sorry, we do not take your credit card details over the phone. It is too risky and insecure. All our transactions happen by our secure websites. If you are having a problem making a purchase, please request an e-invoice by sending us your order.
I purchased a pattern and printed it, but the pattern does not look the right size. Why is this?
- When you print the templates, you need to make sure you print them to "Actual" size. There is a setting to select this in your print options. Do NOT select "fit to page" otherwise the pattern will not print to the correct size.