Bargello? Yes, it is. Not the standard Bargello but circular instead. Afraid of all those small pieces? Don't be - this design is strip pieced. No circles or arches to cut, all straight piecing. Join our class and find out how much easier it is to make than it looks. Suitable for intermediate to advanced quilters.
Note: Once purchased, you can access the class data any time, 24 hours a day and you get immediate access. (if you don't have an account we suggest you sign up for one prior to purchase)
This class is also available as a quilt pattern.
- Fabric-1: 3/4 yd (bargello & 1st border)
- Fabric-2: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-3: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-4: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-5: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-6: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-7: 1 yd (bargello, bargello trim, binding)
- Fabric-8: 3/4 yd (bargello & 2nd border)
- Background Fabric: 1 1/4 yds
- Backing and Batting: 50" square (at least 4" larger than finished quilt)
- Freezer paper or Fusible Web
- 9 degree or 10-degree wedge ruler with 18" (or larger) length marking
- Compass for drawing circles (optional but recommended)
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Sewing machine and accessories
- General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers, pins, scissors etc
Note: We will be discussing fabric choices and the best way to order your fabrics in our first lesson.
Question: What does it mean by Duration of 10 or 14 weeks?
Our standard duration for teacher help is 10 weeks. If you feel you need longer we have an option to select 14 weeks of teacher help. We find this is plenty of time for the student to be engaged. After the teacher time is ended you still have access to the class data and you also have access to extend your time at a later date (details are included in each class)
Question: Is the workshop self-paced or do lessons open at certains times such as on a weekly schedule?
Workshops are self-paced. All lessons are available as soon as you access the class for the first time unless otherwise stated in the workshop description.
Question: After I register for a workshop, how long can I access the class data (videos, text, images etc)
Once purchased, you can access the class data at any time, 24 hours a day for as long as you need. On occasion, a teacher or workshop may retire, in this case we will give you fair warning so you can download the class data so you can still access the information.
Question: Do I need to make an account?
Yes, you need an account so you can log into the workshop. If you don't have an account we suggest you sign up for one prior to purchase. Workshops held at academyofquilting.com require an account on that website.
Question: Can I ask the teacher questions?
Yes, you can ask the teacher any questions relating to the workshop. Details on how to do this are provided in the course.
Question: Where do I find the workshop I purchased?
Sign into your account by clicking on the figure icon in the top right corner of this page. You will be directed to your workshop. Alternatively, click here to sign in
Question: Can I use PayPal to purchase a workshop?
Yes, you can but we will need to send you an e-invoice as we no longer use PayPal. Please let us know which workshop you want when contacting us. There is a $2 transaction fee added per workshop.