Bargello? Yes, it is. Not the standard Bargello but circular instead. Afraid of all those small pieces? Don't be - this design is strip pieced. No circles or arches to cut, all straight piecing. Join our class and find out how much easier it is to make than it looks. Suitable for intermediate to advanced quilters.
- Fabric-1: 3/4 yd (bargello & 1st border)
- Fabric-2: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-3: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-4: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-5: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-6: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-7: 1 yd (bargello, bargello trim, binding)
- Fabric-8: 3/4 yd (bargello & 2nd border)
- Background Fabric: 1 1/4 yds
- Backing and Batting: 50" square (at least 4" larger than finished quilt)
- Freezer paper or Fusible Web
- 9 degree or 10-degree wedge ruler with 18" (or larger) length marking
- Compass for drawing circles (optional but recommended)
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Sewing machine and accessories
- General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers, pins, scissors etc
Note: We will be discussing fabric choices and the best way to order your fabrics in our first lesson.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.