A Freshness of Spring
If you enjoyed others in this color wash series, you will enjoy this pattern even more. Each applique daisy is made of only three sections making cutting and applique easy. Half-square triangles are scattered sparingly in the patchwork background to create leaves and mountain peaks which create a beautiful daisy scene. This pattern gives full instructions with graphics for machine applique, free-motion quilting, and general piecing.
All our applique patterns explain in full detail how to use fusible webbing successfully or can be easily adapted to your favorite applique technique. Try this beautiful daisy quilt pattern today and discover how easy it is to applique with fusible webbing techniques.
Read our blog post for extra tips and alternative options for this pattern: An In Depth Look At “A Freshness Of Spring” Quilt
- The background is made up of a total of ninety pieced and plain 2" finished squares. Use as many different shades of fabrics as possible OR at least 12-15 fat eighths in mid to dark tones if purchasing.
- Small scraps of pale blue and green are required for the half square triangles OR purchase ONE fat eighth of each, light blue (mountains) and green(leaves).
- 2/3 yd Border Fabric (border and binding)
- ONE fat quarter of white or pale blue fabric (flowers)
- ONE fat eighth of green (leaves and stems)
- Scrap of gold (flower centers)
- 1yd fusible webbing
- 34" x 36" batting
- 34" x 36" backing fabric
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Machine embroidery threads: white, several shades of green and grey
- Fabric pens, pencils or paints (optional)
- Sewing machine and accessories
- Lightbox and design wall may be useful
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.