A Freshness of Spring
If you enjoyed others in this color wash series, you will enjoy this pattern even more. Each applique daisy is made of only three sections making cutting and applique easy. Half square triangles are scattered sparingly in the patchwork background to create leaves and mountain peaks which create a beautiful daisy scene. This pattern gives full instructions with graphics for machine applique, free-motion quilting, and general piecing.
All our applique patterns explain in full detail on how to use fusible webbing successfully or can be easily adapted to your favorite applique technique. Try this beautiful daisy quilt pattern today and discover how easy it is to applique with fusible webbing techniques.
- The background is made up of a total of ninety pieced and plain 2" finished squares. Use as many different shades of fabrics as possible OR at least 12-15 fat eighths in mid to dark tones if purchasing.
- Small scraps of pale blue and green are required for the half square triangles OR purchase ONE fat eighth of each, light blue (mountains) and green(leaves).
- 2/3 yd Border Fabric (border and binding)
- ONE fat quarter of white or pale blue fabric (flowers)
- ONE fat eighth of green (leaves and stems)
- Scrap of gold (flower centers)
- 1yd fusible webbing
- 34" x 36" batting
- 34" x 36" backing fabric
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Machine embroidery threads: white, several shades of green and grey
- Fabric pens, pencils or paints (optional)
- Sewing machine and accessories
- Lightbox and design wall maybe useful
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.