Yellow Rose of Hope
Make this applique rose for Mother's Day. The quilt will come together in no time at all with easy fusible webbing applique techniques. The original design is made in shades of yellow, but you can choose your favorite rose color. Learn Ruth's soft-edge applique technique to make perfect points and no-fray edges.
Alternative Idea: Make multiple blocks, add sashing and transform this design into a beautiful lap quilt.
An assortment of yellow and green fabrics for rose and leaves (5" charm squares in several shades are ideal)
22" background square in white-on-white or light-colored fabric
? yd inner spiral fabric (yellow)
¼ yd outer spiral fabric (black)
½ yd border fabric
33" square of batting and backing fabric
? yd binding fabric
Machine embroidery threads to match applique fabrics. Darker threads are also required
General quilting supplies such as sewing machine, rotary cutter, pins etc
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.