This applique design is made using Hoffman Fabric watercolors in a color wash effect to create an easy-to-piece background. Alternatively, the background could easily be substituted for a whole piece of fabric instead. A range of wildflowers are appliqued at the front with sun and treeline to create distance within the quilt.
This pattern is ideal for using charm squares. Hoffman Fabric Cracker packs "Mineral" and "Agate" were used.
80 2½" background squares OR background fabric measuring 14½" x 22½"
Small scraps of fabrics for applique in red, orange, yellow and green (5" or 10" charm packs are ideal) Stems require 10" lengths.
TWO 1" x WOF strips of yellow for inner border
TWO 2½" x WOF strips of brown for outer border
30" x 22" Backing fabric and Batting
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.