Cherry Blossom is Ruth's entry for the 2003 US Hoffman Challenge. It is an original design created using bargello techniques to create an unusual, yet beautiful bargello quilt. The red cherry fabric was the Hoffman challenge fabric for this quilt. Select a theme fabric and yours will look great too.
This is an advanced design for which we also have an online workshop if you need help. The class includes a number of optional layouts and quilting ideas. You can find the class details here: Bargello Twist
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.