This scene will ingratiate any dining room wall, any kitchen, any bar, or den as a wall hanging. This makes a wonderful gift for those who love grapes.
Enjoy this applique project with full details and instructions for applique, stitching, and quilting. Use fusible webbing or your favorite applique method. All full-scale templates are included. Hill templates extend beyond the building so the building may be omitted if desired.
Create the rolling hills of a vineyard for the background and add a decorative grapevine around the border. You can almost smell the grapes!
- Sky: 4" x 18" or fat eighth blue
- Hill 1 (distant hill): 4" x 13" lightest (dullest) green
- Hill 2: 6" x 19" light green
- Hill 3: 5" x 17" medium light green
- Hill 4: 6" x 19" medium green
- Building: Wall - 3" x 7" light gray
Archways - 2½" x 6½" dark gray
Roof - 4" x 9" brownish red
- Grape Vine rows: Ground - 4" x 7" tan
Posts - 2½" x 6" dark brown
Grape Row - 3" x 30" bright green
- Large grape leaves: FIVE 6" squares in bright light to dark greens or scraps
- Small grape leaves: FIVE 5" squares in bright light to dark greens or scraps
- Grapes: SEVEN 3" squares in various shades of purple
- Fusible webbing
- Threads to match applique fabrics. Also for piecing and quilting.
- Border fabric: ⅓ yd
- Batting & backing: 25" x 30" rectangle each
- General quilting supplies such as rulers, rotary cutter, sewing machine
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.