The Second Fish Block
Drawn by an autistic young man, this fish block is the second of three. Use them all together or singly in a quilt, for a tote pocket or cushion to decorate your child's room. The pattern includes easy-to-follow instructions making this block come together in no time at all. Collect all the blocks to put them together to make a wonderful cot quilt!
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.