Made for Autism Awareness month, this dolphin block makes a wonderful colorful applique block and a perfect block to include in any baby quilt. Easy-to-follow instructions make this block come together in no time at all.
Small amounts of fabric for applique
8-1/2" - 10-1/2" square of background fabric, batting and backing fabric (or stabilizer if
stitching before layering)
Machine embroidery threads to match or contrast applique fabrics
Small amounts of fusible web
General sewing supplies including sewing machine
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.