This beautiful wall hanging will look fabulous in any child's room. The pieced background is of color wash design to give a certain sunset glow to the water while the piece is finished with simple applique of yachts, palm tree, and sun.
Designed by Emma McFarland, this is the first in a series of patterns. The instructions give full detail and graphics on how to place the background shades to give just the right combination and she also included quilting instructions which include driftwood for the shoreline and sun rays. This easy-to-follow quilt pattern will guide you to having this project finished in no time at all.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.