This is an ideal quilt pattern for the intermediate to the advanced quilter and includes instruction on how to piece the backing, quilting suggestions, and also how to finish off.
Using different combination colors as shown here can make a huge difference to the finished quilt.
Note: A close-up of the rose fabric used in this quilt can be seen when clicking on the requirements tab.
Border Stripe (rose fabric in photo): 3 1/2 yards (this allows for various stripe patterns.) In our quilt the fabric has 6 stripes - 3 wide floral stripes and 3 green bordered stripes with smaller flowers. (More stripes are acceptable, but 6 should be a minimum.)
Back: 1 5/8 yd. (A portion of the border stripe and the border fabric are used to piece the back of the quilt.)
Dark border and small triangles (green): 2 yds.
Large corner triangles (print): 1/3 yd.
Narrow borders (rose): 1/2 yd.
Binding: There is sufficient fabric left from the dark border fabric to bind the quilt. To use a different fabric, purchase an additional 1/4 yd.
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers etc
Template plastic, pasteboard, or manila folders for patterns
Spray Starch (optional for stabilizing bias cuts)
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.