All raw edges are covered with black bias binding. Use pre-purchased bias or make your own - instructions included.
This quilt was made by Anita of Washington State. After entering it in a local quilt show she received a third-place award. Congratulations Anita.
1/3 yd background fabric
1/4 yd border fabric
1/8 yd dark flower fabric
1/8 yd light flower fabric
1/8 yd dark leaf/stem fabric
1/8 yd light leaf fabric
scraps of dark orange & yellow for accents and stamens
1/2 yd black for backing and binding
24" x 12" piece of batting
1/4-1/2 yd fusible webbing (approx. 18" x 24")
1 reel Clover 1/4" quick bias in black**
Black Thread or thread to match bias binding
Sewing machine and accessories
Teflon Sheet, parchment paper or baking paper
Light box may be useful
**Note: Directions include instructions for making your own bias binding and fusible tape as an alternative to purchasing pre-made bias. This requires ONE fat quarter of fabric for bias plus 1/2yd fusible webbing or ONE 40ft pack of 5mm fusible tape. A 1/4" bias bar is also required. None of these are included above. Makes approximately 40ft bias binding.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.