Scenic Route 66
Originally created with Hoffman fabrics this pattern can be used to highlight any scenic fabric. The pattern includes both patterns "Route 66" and "Surf 'n' Sand" in multiple quilt sizes.
The feature fabric is Hoffman fabric “Route 66”. To enhance this fabric we have used Hoffman's Bali Watercolors, Iguana, Lizard, Kashmir, Orange, Ice and Black.
Our second quilt is also using Hoffman fabrics to show the versatility of this pattern.
We are so proud to have been selected to create and display our quilts for Hoffman Fabric's booth at the International Quilt Market 2008 in Houston.
48" sq [60" x 66"; 72" x 72"; 80" x 86"]
Focus Fabric: 2 yd [3 yd; 4 yd; 4 yd]
Background: 1 1/2 yd [2 yd; 2 1/4 yd; 2 1/2 yd]
(add extra 1/4[1/2; 1/4; 1/2] yd for dash borders
Dark (log cabin border): 3/8 yd [3/8yd; 1/2yd; 1/2yd]
(add extra 5/8[3/4; 1/3 ; 3/4]yd for dash borders)
TWO dark brights: 1/2yd [1/2yd; 1/2yd; 1yd] of each (outside border)
TWO light brights: 1/2yd [1/2yd; 1/2yd; 7/8yd] of each (outside border)
Batting & backing fabric at least 4" larger than quilt size
Thread for piecing and quilting
Quilting pencil or removable marking pen
Sewing machine and accessories
Design Wall (may be useful)
Spray starch (recommended)
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.