This quilt pattern was designed especially for the Southern California Quilters Run in 2008. The quilt run's 10th year. The pattern includes both patchwork and applique. The pattern is very versatile and is ideal for any theme or scenic fabric. The central section will show off the scenic fabric while the square-in-a-square patchwork border includes an interesting array of scenes captured from the fabric. Each quilt block is different. The poppies are applique and noted as being the State flower for California. If you prefer not to applique, you can simplify the design by adding a quilting design of your own instead. This quilt pattern has instructions for various sizes of quilts.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.