Layers of organza can give a whole new appearance. The organza can be cut back in places to reveal the under layers of fabric, creating a new dimension to the artwork. This design was inspired by a photo taken of Lake Rotoiti, one of Nelson's beautiful lakes.
If you need more help with this technique, join Ruth's online class "Layered Machine Applique".
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.