Credit Card Holder
Credit Card Fraud has become a real problem, especially if your card contains the new RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip. Look at your cards and see if you have Blink or PayPass or PayWave. These cards can be scanned by a thief without you even taking your card out of your pocket! It is easy to steal the information off your cards electronically.
What can you do? You can prevent this fraud from happening by making a lined cardholder to protect it. This simple cardholder is made from scraps of fabric and lined with aluminum foil and fits into your wallet or purse or pocket. Or simply wrap your cards in aluminum foil to prevent the radio signal from emitting your info.
We have a pattern that can help you make a stylish holder for your cards. Order yours today, don't delay.
Pattern includes one pocket, two pocket and three pocket holders and can easily be incorporated in a wallet or purse.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.