Learn how to print photos onto fabric using your home printer. This 34-page ebook includes tips for photographing and cropping photos to get the best prints to use for printing on fabric. You will learn how to treat your fabric and use pre-treated fabric sheets. Lots of information is included along with a free quilt pattern with multiple layouts to make your own photo quilt.
Want more than an e-book? Join Ruth in her online workshop for printing on fabric. The workshop includes four different creative ways to use your fabric photos in projects. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to make quilt labels, fabric books, a memory wall hanging, and last but not least, a scenic thread-painted quilt. Find out more: Printing on Fabric Workshop
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.