Decorate your table with this elegant poinsettia set for table runner & placemats. You will get many wonderful comments from your visitors at Christmas time.
This 16-page booklet is great value and ideal for medium to advanced quilters. It includes full instructions for various length table runners, placemats, heat pad, and even a small wall hanging.
Fabrics for background colorwash:
You also require:
- Applique: 6-8 fat eighths in various reds for applique flowers
- ONE fat quarter of green for leaves or scraps in various greens
- Scraps of gold/yellow for flower centers
- 1-1½yd Fusible webbing
- Note: Fabric amounts for applique is enough for table runner & 8 placemats
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Machine embroidery threads in red, green and gold/yellow
- Sewing machine and accessories
- Teflon Sheet, parchment paper or baking paper
- Light-box maybe useful
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.