This Marigold block has two flowers using two different techniques to create them. The larger flower is created in layers of fabric in both yellow and orange fabric to create a light edge around the petal. The small flower uses yellow thread to outline each petal.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. We now have more than 50. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.