Lily of the Valley Block
Lily of the Valley has delicate white flowers with luscious green leaves. This block shows two stems with multiple bell-shaped flowers hanging from it. To simplify the block, one stem with leaves can be made instead. The block is based on a 10" square however this could easily be adjusted to an 8" finished square. The pattern gives step-by-step instructions to help you create it using fusible webbing. All templates are included and reversed for your convenience with a layout guide to build your applique with confidence.
Create this beautiful Lily of the Valley block and turn it into a cushion or pillow cover, use as a pocket on a tote or alongside any of our other flower blocks to create your next beautiful quilt.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. We now have more than 50. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
- Small amounts of fabric for applique (5" squares are ideal) - 4 greens and 1 off-white
- 11" square of background fabric, batting and backing fabric (or stabilizer if stitching before layering) Note: this block will fit within an 8" finished block if desired. Trim down after stitching is completed.
- Machine embroidery threads to match applique fabrics and some darker for edges (dark green and medium grey)
- Small amounts of fusible web
- White fabric pen or paint to enhance petal tips (Optional)
- General sewing supplies including sewing machine
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.