Kaleidoscope of Butterflies
This e-book is more than a quilt pattern of butterfly kaleidoscopes. It includes 6 full page templates for using in many possible ways from coloring to quilting. Each page can be colored in various ways to create new pattern designs.
Also included in this pattern are instructions to make a two-border block - ideal for cushion or tote pocket AND a 3 x 3 block lap quilt with sashing. This design can easily be enlarged or reduced in size by increasing block size, borders and/or sashing.
These are just some of the ways you might use the six designs included in this pattern:
- Color pages for fun
- Print outline on fabric and use fabric paint or pens to color
- Color on page and print block on fabric
- Color, print, cut out and use as applique shapes
- Use as quilting designs
- Enlarge and make into a medallion for a quilt center
- Make blocks into placemats, pockets on totes, pillows or quilts
Designs vary from simple to complex making them suitable for all levels of quilters. Some of the methods listed above are suited towards the advanced quilter while others suit beginners.
Many hours of fun in many different ways.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.