This quilt is based on a traditional Icelandic design. It’s got very small pieces and can be tricky to put together because of that. However, the instructions are very detailed so even a beginner has a shot at this one.
Pat’s pieced patterns have detailed instructions, unlike the very short way patterns are written in magazines, these patterns are written for both those who prefer the visual or the written descriptions. So if you have any trouble following small diagrams that show you how to put the quilt together in one page of instructions, you might find these a relief. Very often, beginners can put together a much more detailed quilt because of the expanded version of the directions.
- 1/2 yd (.4 m) Brown
- 1/2 yd (.5 m) Red
- 3/4 yd (.7 m) Black
- 2/3 yd (.6 m) Cream
- 1/4 yd (.2 m) Patterned**
- 1/4 yd (.2 m) Green
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- General quilting supplies
- Sewing machine and accessories
- Batting and Backing at least 4" larger than finished size
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.