Hydrangea is typically seen in shades of blue or purplish-pink depending on the type of soil they grow in. If the ground is acidity, the flowers will be blue. This pattern includes full sized templates, placement guideline and details of how to construct it using fusible web.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. We now have more than 50. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.