This Giraffe Quilt can be made either 36" x 48" without borders or 42" x 54" including borders - both options included. Use traditional piecing techniques to create the blocks and fusible applique techniques to create the giraffe background. This cute quilt is made up of 12 blocks - 6 patchwork and 6 applique. The giraffes could easily be substituted for any of our other animal or applique blocks. Pattern includes full-sized templates with applique and quilting instructions.
- Fat Quarter of yellow/mustard (body, head, ears)
- Fat Eighth of each cream (snout, inner ears) and brown (spots, nostril, issocones)
- SIX 12-1/2" squares of light background fabric
- 1/2 yd of Fabric A
- 1/2 yd of Fabric B
- Fat Eighth of Fabric C
Batting and backing fabric should be 2-4" larger than the finished quilt size
1/2 yd of binding fabric
Machine embroidery threads to match applique fabrics & slightly darker for embroidery
Fusible web - approximately 1/2 yd
General quilting supplies including sewing machine, rotary cutter and rulers.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.