Fracture strips (dividers) break the design to give the effect of fall leaves behind them.
Fall fractured Bargello.
Two options for borders - pieced or plain.
Applique is optional.
Full quilting designs and instructions are included.
For additional quilting tips see:
1/8 yd x WOF OR fat 1/8 of TEN fabrics ranging from light to dark
1/8 yd x WOF fracture fabric
3/8 yd x WOF fabric (1st border & binding)
3/8 yd x WOF fabric (2nd & 4th borders)
3rd Border Options:
Option 1 (plain): 3/8 yd x WOF fabric
Scraps up to 4-1/2" square for applique
Option 2 (pieced): ONE fat 1/16 each of ELEVEN fabrics ranging from very light to very dark. Includes enough for applique shapes
Backing & Batting: 40" x 33" rectangle
Thread for piecing, applique & quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers, etc
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.