This palette of colorful flowers is a new way to use pre-cut 2 1/2" strips. The quilt featured uses just one pre-cut pack, but by mixing in a few of your own strips, you can make the quilt to a size that suits your needs.
The pattern is an easy quilt-as-you-go method using applique to quilt the blocks and either a decorative stitch or bias tape to join them. (Instructions include two methods of making bias tape)
This pattern is very adaptable. Add borders of your choice using the instructions and examples provided to make size adjustments.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.