This patchwork pattern is created with a unique star block that Anita designed. This beautiful starry quilt is true patchwork when made as a scrappy quilt. Mix and match your colors for that old-fashioned patchwork look or use a three fabric combination (light, medium, and dark) for a more modern-day appearance. The use of pastel or bright fabrics, fall or soft colors will make every quilt have its own character.
This pattern includes several quilting styles and is ideal for the intermediate-level quilter.
This design is also available as an ebook workshop to give you more in-depth learning: Entwined Star Ebook
Amounts in square brackets [ ] show large size
Fabric of medium value: 6 fat eighths [21 fat eighths or 1 3/4 yds]
Fabric of medium/dark value: 6 fat eighths [21 fat eighths or 1 3/4 yds]
Fabric of dark value: 4 fat eighths [14 fat eighths or 7/8 yd]
Light background: 2 1/8 yds [6 1/4 yds]
Border: 1 1/4 yds [2 1/4 yds] (note: amount is given for pieced WOF strips.
Backing: 3 1/8 yds [10 yds]
Binding: 1/2 yd [ 3/4 yd]
Batting: 62" x 76" or Twin [106" x 120" or King]
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.