Dandelions are probably one of the most common flowering plants around. We see them everywhere so why not on a quilt too? They are known for their bright yellow flowers and seedheads we all liked to blow as children. This applique block uses several stitching techniques (all explained in the pattern) and only small amounts of green and yellow fabric.
The pattern includes full-sized templates of each piece as well as a layout guide for placement and easy construction instructions.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. There are more than 50 to choose from. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.