Daisy Day Runner
Easy piecing will soon have the background pieced together, then add quick fusible applique daisies for a fresh look. This bright stylish table runner is ideal to brighten any home dining table or coffee table.
Two main fabrics make up the background for this table runner. Scraps can be used to applique the daisies - charm packs are ideal. Simple basic quilting completes the pattern with full details of how-to applique and quilt instructions. An advanced beginner could complete this pattern. Intermediate and advanced quilters could challenge themselves with more advanced quilting.
Main Fabric: 1/2 yd (includes enough for binding)
Background: 1/2 yd
Applique fabrics: - Assortment of yellow/gold fabrics (charm squares are ideal)
- 8" square of green for leaves
Small amount of fusible webbing (less than one page)
Batting & backing fabric at least 4" larger than quilt size
Thread for piecing and quilting
Machine embroidery threads: shades of applique fabrics
Sewing machine and accessories
Teflon Sheet, parchment paper or baking paper
3/4" masking tape for quilting guide (optional)
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers etc
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.