Creative Journal WB 3
Having creative awareness through our Journals is a great way to take that leap from being a traditional quilter into art quilts or mixed media. Learn to let your creativity go wild and create some amazing results.
This journal includes four chapters. Each chapter is made up of three sections; one - take the challenge guidelines, two - Ruth's example, notes, guidelines and sometimes full tutorials, and three - your journal for taking notes, adding photos and sketches of what you are creating along the way. This 24-page journal is a great way to take your creative skills to the next level to create your very own unique art quilt.
Creative Journals are ideal for helping you create your own quilt without having to follow any pattern. Take the challenge, follow the guidelines and make notes on your progress. Our journals help you think about being creative, they will give you ideas and boosts your creativity.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.