Creative Journal WB 2
This is our second Creative Journal Workbook with a theme of Halloween which is based on patchwork designing. The journal is divided into four chapters. Each chapter is made up of three sections; one - take the challenge guidelines and tutorials, two - Ruth's example, notes, guidelines and how-to's, and three - your journal for taking notes, adding photos and thoughts of what you are creating along the way. This 30-page journal includes grid paper and knowledge on how to lay out your blocks to create your own unique design. Use what you learn and apply it to a larger size for designing your own bed quilt.
Creative Journals are ideal for helping you create your own quilt without having to follow any pattern. Take the challenge, follow the guidelines and make notes on your progress. Our journals help you think about being creative, they will give you ideas and boosts your creativity.
Having creative awareness through our Journals is a great way to take that leap from being a traditional quilter into art quilts or mixed media. Learn to let your creativity go wild and create some amazing results.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.