This design lends itself to any color combination. Imagine using the primary colors red, blue and yellow or the secondary colors green, purple, and orange. You can also use just two-color gradients making the two outside links of the same color set. The ideas are endless.
This pattern comes with full details on how to piece and quilt this beautiful design and also includes a full-color insert grid so you can follow the directions with ease. If bargello is your thing, then this design is a must for your collection.
Note: generous amounts are given for color groups. Less may be sufficient especially with fabrics in the darker end of color groups or when working with your own stash. This depends solely on accuracy in cutting, stitching, and straightening of bargello blocks.
1/4 yd or fat quarter of each fabric:
Color Group 1 -> 8 fabrics ranging from light to dark for the center group (blue section in photo)
Color Group 2 -> 7 fabrics ranging from light to dark (yellow group)
Color Group 3 -> 7 fabrics ranging from light to dark (purple group)
Background: 1-1/2 yds of black (includes enough for binding however length is required for borders)
Batting & backing fabric: approximately 38" x 55"
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, mat, and rulers
Design Wall or equivalent recommended Note: generous amounts are given for color groups. Less may be sufficient especially with fabrics in the darker end of color groups or when working with your own stash.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.