A wonderful gift idea for the season. We have created this simple Christmas Kitchen consisting of apron, towel and pot holder and we included as a bonus, holiday coasters. The pattern is simple and a wonderful gift to make, created with our famous poinsettia. The pattern is inexpensive and so are the materials needed to make this delightful holiday specialty.
This pattern has received "First Place" and "Best of Lot" awardsby Deanna Stevens at a County Fair in Beatrice, Nebraska. Deanna was the pattern tester for this pattern.
Christmas Kitchen is suitable for advanced beginners through to the advanced quilter. It has full detailed instructions for two styles of applique, free-motion & blanket stitch and two sizes of templates with helpful alternatives and ideas.
purchased white hand towel or 16" x 26" piece of white toweling
1/8 yd binding fabric (1/222 yd if cutting on bias)
pre-made pot holder OR TWO 10" sq white fabric & ONE 10" sq of heat resistant batting
1/8 yd binding fabric (1/2 yd if cutting on bias)
3/4 yd white fabric (or length of skirt plus 14")
14" square pellon batting (very fine light-weight batting)
3/4 yd binding and strap fabric
Note: 1 yd of binding fabric is sufficient for all projects when cutting binding on bias
All projects require:
small scraps of fabric for applique in red, green, yellow & gold
approx 1/4 yd fusible webbing per project
thread for piecing and quilting
machine embroidery threads in shades of applique fabrics
sewing machine, accessories & quilting supplies eg rotary cutter, rulers
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.