This bed quilt is easy to piece for the intermediate quilter. With a patchwork background of nine-patch and snowball blocks, basic applique shapes are added to create a Christmas theme.
Omit the applique or change the Holly leaves out for a maple or oak leaf with colors to match to create a Fall quilt instead. Or even make it for a table!
larger size is given in 
Background fabric: 3-1/4 yds [4 yds]
Medium fabric: 3/4 yd [1 yd] (nine-patches) OR 24 fat eighths or a combination of 2" strips for a scrappy effect
Dark fabric: 1 yd [1-1/4 yd] (snowball corners)
ONE fat eighth of red for applique berries
First (green) border and applique leaves: 1 yd [1 yd]
Second (print) border: 2-1/2 yds [2-1/2 yds] (cut lengthwise)
Backing: At least 4" larger than finished quilt size
Batting: At least 4" larger than finished quilt size
Binding: 1/2 yd [3/4 yd]
Fusible Webbing: 1 to 1-1/4 yds
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.