This creative e-book is more than a quilt pattern or coloring book. It includes 6 full-page templates for use in many possible ways from coloring to quilting. Each page can be colored in various ways to create new pattern designs that can be quilted, thread painted, appliqued, and printed.
Also included in this pattern are instructions to make a patchwork block - ideal for a cushion or tote pocket AND a 3 x 4 block lap quilt (43" x 57"). Add your own borders or more blocks to make an even larger quilt. These templates can easily be enlarged or reduced in size.
Here are some ways you might use the six designs included in this pattern:
- Color pages for fun
- Print on fabric and use fabric paint or pens to color
- Color on page and print block on fabric
- Use as an individual or block applique shapes
- Use as quilting designs or thread paint
- Enlarge quilt center
- Make blocks into placemats, pockets on totes, pillows, or quilts
Designs vary from simple to complex making them suitable for all levels of quilters. Some of the methods listed above are suited towards the advanced quilter while others suit beginners.
Many hours of fun in many different ways.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.