Brunnera is a flower in the forget-me-not family. Its striking heart-shaped leaves create an interesting and fun way to construct this block... and the tiny flowers scattered around, bring the joy of color to finish it off. This pattern includes all templates for various sized leaves and flowers plus a layout guide in full scale.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. We now have more than 50. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
Small amounts of fabric for applique (5" squares of 2 greens; 2.½" square of blue)
10½" square of background fabric, batting and backing fabric (or stabilizer if stitching before layering)
Machine embroidery threads to match applique fabrics and some slightly darker for edges. White for flower centers are also required.
Small amounts of fusible web
General sewing supplies including sewing machine
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.