Black-eyed Susan Block
This is a Black-eyed Susan vine. The vine flowers are a little different from the regular plant flower and they come in shades of orange and yellow.
This block is easy to make. The leaves can be created in one fabric or two. Each flower can be made as a whole individual flower or individual petals.
We offer a deal when you purchase multiple flower blocks. We now have more than 50. To see them all please visit this page: BOW flower block collection
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.