Bargello in Summer
"Bargello in Summer" is just one of four in our Bargello Seasons, a series of Bargello patterns that increase in difficulty from Spring through to Winter. The design is a simple bargello, ideal for beginners. It consists of two design options, one a little more advanced (the double version) than the other (the single version). Our strip quilt-making technique makes this bargello go together quickly with ease - instructions give step-by-step detail and also include suggestions of how to quilt your bargello.
Can you imagine summer in blues and golds as the blue/green surf hits the golden yellow sands of the beach? You too can capture this in your bargello quilt, giving you a true feeling of summer days.
NINE summer colored fabrics
- minimum of 6" full width OR fat quarter of each color (single style)
- 1/3 yd or 12" of each color (double style)
Borders: 1/2 yd for 4" border (single & double styles)
1/4 yd for 1" border (double style)
Batting & backing fabric at least 4" larger than quilt size
Binding Fabric: 1/2 yd
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
Design Wall may be useful
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.