Take a stroll through the Autumn Breeze. This beautiful scenic fall quilt will decorate any wall nicely with its colors of green, gold and orange. Use scraps to build up the background and applique leaves over top as they swirl around the farmyard barn.
This easy to make pattern has full sized templates and grids for ease of placing the right colored fabrics in the background. Alternatively, it could be made from 2 1/2" strips instead of squares.
THIRTY-SIX 2 1/2" sqs in shades of grey-blue ranging from very light to medium tones (min 12 fabrics)
FOURTY-TWO 2 1/2" sqs in shades of green ranging from light to dark tones (min 14 fabrics)
EIGHTEEN 2 1/2" sqs in shades of orange ranging from medium light to dark tones (min 10 fabrics)
For pieced border: (see cover photo for help)
ONE 6" x 10" rectangle of very light blue
THREE 2 1/2" x 10" strips of blue, ranging from light to medium
FOUR 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" strips of green, ranging from medium light to dark
ONE 6" x 6" rectangle of dark orange
THREE 2 1/2" by 8" strips of orange, ranging from medium light to medium dark
3/4 yd black fabric (borders and binding)
ELEVEN 6" by 6" rectangles of autumn fabrics for leaves
11" by 5 1/2" tan fabric for barnyard path
Scraps of red, white, black, grey for barn and brown, greens for trees
Approximately 1/2 yd fusible web
Embroidery threads to match applique fabrics
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers etc
Design Wall would be useful
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.