Bargello in Autumn
Quilt pattern for learning fractured bargello techniques. This pattern includes charts and grids to follow easily with quilting details. Suitable for advanced beginners in patchwork.
ELEVEN fabrics ranging from dark to light
- 1/8 yd full width of each fabric OR fat eighth of each fabric
1/2 yd Fracture (divider) fabric includes enough for first border
1/3 yd Second border fabric
1/4 yd Binding fabric
26" x 52" batting
26" x 52" backing fabric
Thread for piecing and quilting
Sewing machine and accessories
General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers etc
Tips on Fabric Selection:
Take full advantage of our medium and use a mixture of cotton fabrics to give the impression of texture and depth.
For example, use floral, dyed and printed fabrics all in one color run. Avoid a whole run of solid fabrics. For best results, select one or two colors with shades in each color ranging from dark to light.
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.