This rose quilt design is appliqued using soft colors in yellow and orange. Many others combinations can be used for the applique and patchwork background. If you like red roses, try fabrics in red and rust tones. Accompanied with green, this will make a very colorful rose quilt too. Choose any rose color for a fabulous quilt. This detailed pattern is an eighteen-page instruction booklet full of colored graphics for you to successfully complete this beautiful rose applique quilt. The booklet includes how-to applique instructions and quilting details too.
You could easily enlarge the quilt size by adding additional borders either pieced, appliqued or quilted repeating the patchwork or applique roses around this centerpiece.
1 yd Background fabric (Bg)
¾ yd theme fabric 1 (large border)
½ yd theme fabric 2 (outer border & blocks)
? yd medium blue (blocks)
¼ yd pale blue (blocks)
? yd light blue/green (blocks)
? yd dark blue (diamond border)
¾ yd dark green (narrow border, applique, binding)
? yd pale green (applique leaves)
? yd dark brown (applique stem)
? yd of SIX light to dark orange fabrics (applique roses)
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.