This beautiful bright baby quilt is a joy to make for any child. Not only is it a lot of fun to make, but it is also a learning tool with all the letters of the alphabet accompanied with characters and their words, one for each letter.
Templates for all letters and their characters are included as well as instructions for each letter plus two options of block construction - pieced or painted (with paint sticks or crayons). This booklet includes detailed instructions and templates for all alphabet letters and characters.
Option 1, pieced blocks:
1 yard Fabric A (light tone-on-tone fabric)
SEVEN different light tonal Fat quarters (Fabric B: in red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, pink) for inside block
Option 2, painted/colored blocks:
1 1/2 yard Fabric A (light solid fabric suitable for painting on)
Paint Sticks or Fabric Crayons
Stiff Cardboard, file folder, or velum (Painting template)
Stencil for painting a textured background (optional)
Grip & Grab surface or tape for securing stencil
Required for both Options:
SEVEN different bright Fat Quarters (Fabric C: large letters and inside border)
Assortment of colorful scrap fabrics (applique)
1 1/4" yard Fusible Web (17" wide)
1 1/2" yard Iron on Stabilizer (20" wide)
1/2 yard Binding Fabric
Batting and Backing fabric - at least 4" larger than quilt size
Assortment of Threads (Cotton, Rayon, and Poly)
Embroidery Floss and needle (colors to match Bright's)
Teflon Sheet, parchment paper or freezer paper
Basic sewing machine and accessories
We also email you the 'Thank You' to your email inbox which includes the link to download your pattern. Please check your spam/junk box if you do not receive this.
Here is a full list of things to try:
- Ensure that no pop up blockers are enabled
- Ensure you are using a stable connection - wifi is better than phone data
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try a different web browser, as well as private windows to rule out any browser issues
- Ensure the web browser is up to date and that the latest device software is up to date
- Try another device, like another computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.