Tutor: Ruth Blanchet
Finished Size: 45" x 45"
Number of Lessons: 3
Skill Level: All
Bargello? Yes it is. Not the standard Bargello but circular instead. Afraid of all those small pieces? Don't be - this design is strip pieced. No circles or arches to cut, all straight piecing. Join our class and find out how much easier it is to make than it looks. Suitable for intermediate to advance quilters.
- Fabric-1: 3/4 yd (bargello & 1st border)
- Fabric-2: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-3: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-4: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-5: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-6: 1/2 yd (bargello)
- Fabric-7: 1 yd (bargello, bargello trim, binding)
- Fabric-8: 3/4 yd (bargello & 2nd border)
- Background Fabric: 1 1/4 yds
- Backing and Batting: 50" square (at least 4" larger than finished quilt)
- Freezer paper or Fusible Web
- 9 degree or 10-degree wedge ruler with 18" (or larger) length marking
- Compass for drawing circles (optional but recommended)
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Sewing machine and accessories
- General quilting supplies such as rotary cutter, rulers, pins, scissors etc
Note: We will be discussing fabric choices and the best way to order your fabrics in our first lesson.
Do I have to use PayPal to make a purchase? No, once you go to the cart and click "proceed to pay" (or use the buy button and click continue), you will see the option to pay using a PayPal account. Directly under that is a big grey button "Pay with Bank Card or Credit Card". Use this button to pay by credit card without a PayPal account. You can also request an e-invoice but please add arbee @ arbeedesigns.com (without the spaces) in your contact list to ensure the e-invoice gets through to your inbox. Be sure to email us your order in detail.
Where do I find my workshop? All workshops are presented at www.academyofquilting.com. Please visit the site to register a free user account.